FSC Consultations 2023
The FSC intends to submit industry feedback on the following consultations, discussion documents or Bills before Parliament.
Please click on the current consultations for more details on the FSC Submission Process and how FSC members can get involved (note: the hyperlinks are accessible to FSC members only).
- 12 December 2023 | RBNZ: Review of the Insurance (Prudential Supervision) Act 2010 Omnibus consultation
- 15 December 2023 | IR: GST on Managed Funds - Proposed arrangement description
Please contact your FSC Taxation Committee representative for more details
- 1 March 2024 | FMA: Proposed fair outcomes for consumers and markets
2023 completed submissions
- 21 February 2023 | RBNZ: Review of the Insurance (Prudential Supervision) Act 2010 Options Paper 4: Governance, supervisory processes and disclosure
14 April 2023 | FMA: CoFI Proposed guidance note on intermediated distribution
14 April 2023 | MoJ: Exposure Draft AML/CFT regulations
- 7 June | RBNZ: Draft Guidance: Managing climate related risks
- 3 July | RBNZ: Cyber Resilience Data Collection Proposals
- 12 July | MBIE: Exposure Draft: Financial Markets Conduct (Climate-related Disclosures) Amendment Regulations 2023
- 14 July| Finance and Expenditure Select Committee: Taxation (Annual Rates for 2023-24, Multinational Tax, and Remedial Matters) Bill
- 24 July | MBIE: Exposure Draft: Customer and Product Data Bill (Consumer Data Right)
- 4 August | FMA: Proposed guidance and expectations for keeping proper climate-related disclosure records
- 7 August | FMA: Climate-related disclosures timing challenge
- 22 September | Ministry of Justice: Review of the AML/CFT (Class Exemptions) *Please contact the FSC for a copy of the consultation paper.
- 8 November 2023 | RBNZ: Second Amendment of the Interim Solvency Standard
- 10 November | FMA: Proposed liquidity risk management guidance
2022 Completed Submissions
Click here to view a list of the FSC's 2022 submissions.