FSC Consultations 2023
The FSC intends to submit industry feedback on the following consultations, discussion documents or Bills before Parliament.
Please click on the current consultations for more details on the FSC Submission Process and how FSC members can get involved (note: the hyperlinks are accessible to FSC members only).
24 March |XRB: Assurance over GHG Emissions Disclosures
14 April 2023 | FMA: CoFI Proposed guidance note on intermediated distribution
14 April 2023 | MoJ: Exposure Draft AML/CFT regulations
Open Consultations for Noting:
The following consultations are also open, for noting:
- 30 March | FMA: Renewal of market index exemption for MIS managers
- 3 April 2023 | RBNZ: The Future of Money – Private Innovation
- 17 April | FMA: Proposed exemptions for foreign listed issuers from climate reporting duties
- 3 May | IR: Exposure draft of interpretation guidelines on deductibility of software as a service (SaaS) configuration and customisation costs
- 12 May 2023| RBNZ: Liquidity Policy Review, Consultation Paper #2 (Significant Policy Issues)
2023 Completed Submissions
- 21 February 2023 | RBNZ: Review of the Insurance (Prudential Supervision) Act 2010 Options Paper 4: Governance, supervisory processes and disclosure
2022 Completed Submissions
Click here to view a list of the FSC's 2022 submissions.